SBM establishes objectives and targets to fulfil the policy and improve areas related to quality, significant environmental aspects and safety hazards, legal and other requirements and views of interested parties. Objectives are always maintained in areas pertaining to prevention of pollution and accidents.
All departmental Managers are responsible to establish the objectives in close coordination with their departmental staff and get it approved from General Manager. All objectives are properly planned in relation to the action to be taken, time frame,ie ensuring that all quality objectives should be measurable and the method of measurement defined, such as:
- Achieving and maintaining Company Certification.
- Achieving >90 percent on-time delivery along with> 95 percent customer satisfaction.
- Having a perfect running fleet of ready mixed concrete trucks.
- Good calculation & analysis for the cost to the company for quality related problems and resolution along with tracking and quantifying the reasons and cost of rejected loads.
- Achieving and maintaining NRMCA Certification for each of our ready mixed concrete.